Be apart of something special. We're on a mission to normalize rest and pleasure, and we'd love your help.
Retail Sales Associate
LINGER Boutique, LLC seeks an approachable, friendly and sex-positive individual to help people pursue intimacy and sexual wellness, in a safe and comfortable environment.
In this role, the Retail Sales Associate will be responsible for in-store customer service and sales, ensuring customers feel cared for and comfortable, providing bra fitting services, creating meaningful moments through events, and supporting marketing efforts.
Roles and responsibilities include:
In-Store Retail Sales
Ensures customers feel cared for and comfortable.
- Measure and fit bras for comfort and joy
- Answer customer questions
- Provide recommendations based on wants and needs to encourage purchase of products
- Demonstrate use and operation of products
- Provide information about warranties, care and maintenance of products
- Maintain store’s cleanliness
- Label and restock items
- Check out customers using POS system (credit cards and cash), provide receipt and/or change
Bag or package purchases according to brand standards
Expand the brand by creating meaningful moments centered around education and connection.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Help promote and publicize the event
- Event set-up and clean up
Ensure the products are highlighted in a strategic manner.
- Decide what products go where and with what, along with how to promote sales at specific parts of the store.
- Speak into marketing campaigns and product photography
Help build a trustworthy brand with accurate information and compelling visuals
- Update product listings on ecommerce website
- Take photos for social media and ecommerce marketing
- Help create content for social media (reels, copy, blogs, etc.)
Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year(s) of retail or hospitality industry experience
- We are looking to fill the following shifts. Shifts may change during the summer and as business needs change.
- Wednesdays: 11:30 am - 3 pm
- Thursday and Friday: 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Occasional Saturdays: 11 am - 4 pm
- Occasional Sundays: 11 am - 3 pm
- Please, only apply if these shifts work for your schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be sex-positive and inclusive
- Clearly and effectively communicate with customers
- Confidence with the service of selling
- Work as a team player
- Quick and effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with point-of-sale systems
- Basic mathematics and financial knowledge
- Possesses the ability to think creatively and strategically
- Must meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to remain standing for prolonged period of time
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Familiarity with POS systems, Google Documents, Google Sheets, Canva
Compensation and Benefits
Hourly wage DOE, pay may change based on successful completion of a performance review
Employee discount on products
Flexible, positive and rewarding work environment
Please send letter of interest and resume to Shauna Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring them by the shop.