Be apart of something special. We're on a mission to normalize rest and pleasure, and we'd love your help.
Retail Sales Associate
LINGER Boutique, LLC seeks a motivated, approachable, and friendly individual to help women - and the people who love them - pursue intimacy and sexual wellness, in a safe and comfortable environment.
In this role, the Retail Sales Associate will be primarily responsible for in-store customer service and sales. Additional roles include: event support, visual merchandising, buying assistance and marketing support.
This is a part-time position, and we are looking to fill Wednesday- Friday from 10 am to 6 pm (some afternoon flexibility is available), and occasional weekends. Depending on the situation, these hours could be split between two people.
Roles and responsibilities include:
In-Store Retail Sales
Ensures customers feel cared for and comfortable.
- Greet customers and answer their questions
- Provide recommendations based on wants and needs to encourage purchase of products
- Demonstrate use and operation of products
- Provide information about warranties, care and maintenance of products
- Maintain store’s cleanliness
- Label and restock items
- Check out customers using POS system (credit cards and cash), provide receipt and/or change
Bag or package purchases according to brand standards
Expand the brand by creating meaningful moments centered around education and connection.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Help promote and publicize the event
- Event set-up and clean up
Ensure the products are highlighted in a strategic manner.
- Decide what products go where and with what, along with how to promote sales at specific parts of the store.
- Speak into marketing campaigns and product photography
Work with the Founder to determine what products to sell in store.
- Research, evaluate, and analyze products based on a variety of factors such as price, quality, and brand alignment
- Cultivate relationships with suppliers
- May include trade show participation
Help build a trustworthy brand with accurate information and compelling visuals
- Update product listings on ecommerce website
- Take photos for social media and ecommerce marketing
- Help create content for social media (reels, copy, blogs, etc.)
Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of retail or hospitality industry experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Clearly and effectively communicate with customers
- Work as a team player
- Quick and effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with point-of-sale systems
- Basic mathematics and financial knowledge
- Possesses the ability to think creatively and strategically
- Must meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to remain standing for prolonged period of time
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Familiarity with POS systems, Google Documents, Google Sheets
Compensation and Benefits
Hourly wage DOE, pay may change based on successful completion of a performance review
Employee discount on products
Flexible, positive and rewarding work environment
Please send letter of interest and resume to Shauna Stewart at email@example.com, or bring them by the shop.