Ladies, let us fill you in on a little secret. Lube can be one of our best friends when it comes to pleasure with our partners or with our toys.
If you're cringing at the idea of applying some weird sticky serum to your body with mysterious ingredients hiding in neon bottles, rest assured, we've got something better in store for you.
A good lube can enhance pleasure, prevent painful chafing after sex, and create a more comfortable sexual experience. And to that, we say "yes please!"
What is the Deal With Lube?
Lube is for EVERYONE. Personal lubricants can be super beneficial for sexual pleasure regardless of age, gender, and health. A good lubricant can:
- Enhance sexual pleasure
- Keep skin moist for comfort
- Prevent vaginal tearing (ouch!)
- Prevent painful chafing during intercourse
- Assist in opening up the vagina for adult toy play
- Create less friction during play with silicone adult toys
Types of Lubricants
So what type of lube should you use? Well, that depends on the type of intimate experience you're aiming for. Lubricants usually come with three different bases:
- Water-based lubricants - Great all around. Works with toys and latex condoms.
- Silicone-based lubricants- Amazing for skin-to-skin contact or with latex condoms. Do not use these with your silicone toys - they will get damaged.
- Oil-based lubricants- Great with toys and skin-to-skin action. Don’t use an oil-based lubricant with condoms. The oil will break down the latex which may cause the condom to rip.
Always check the label before you buy to ensure the ingredients are right for you.
Pick Your Pleasure
Having sex with your partner or with toys? We have hand-selected only a few of the very best lubes to minimize confusion and maximize pleasure:
Personal Pleasure: Uberlube's only job is to make you feel amazing, and they take this very seriously. Their silky formula lets skin feel skin so you can feel everything you want and nothing you don't. It’s also safe with latex condoms, packaged in a beautiful glass bottle, works to tame frizzy hair, and helps with chafing for all you sporty people out there.
Luxe Toy Pleasure: Looking for a luxe sensation? Try the Lelo Personal Moisturizer lubricant with your toy play. It’s specifically designed to suit every intimate moment. This water-based lubricant is safe on adult toys and latex condoms.
Natural Toy Pleasure: Looking for a natural feel when it comes to a solo adult toy session or one with your partner? The Dame Alu lubricant may be the best choice for your intimate time. The natural ingredients are free from chemicals giving you the ultimate natural pleasure experience. This lubricant is free from silicone making it safe for toys and latex condoms.